|10 guests||4 beds|
|4 bedrooms||4 baths|
A modern house in a 2500 ha nature reserve, 40 km from Port Elizabeth and beaches.
- The reserve is stocked with indigenous buck and over 160 bird species.
- Amazing walking, horse riding and mountain biking.
- Restaurant and Pool on the estate.
- Daily 1 hour general housekeeping service (quick clean and make beds).
- Weekly full housekeeping service (full clean and linen change).
- Sleeps 8 in four rooms with queen beds and 2 additional on sleeper couch.
- Four bedroom modern home inside a 2500 ha of nature reserve in the city of PE
- 55km MTB and hiking trails
- Restaurant & Pool (open Wed-Sunday Breakfast & Lunch)
- 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Double Bed, 1 sleeper couch
- 3km past the Wedgewood Golf Course (use this in GPS)
- Follow the brown tourist sign indicating Hopewell off Old Cape Road
- Travel 3km down the gravel road to the Hopewell Estate main security gate
- Check in at the restaurant or after hours keys at security
Interaction with guests
We have various staff on the estate who can assist should we not be available.
|Free Parking on Premises||Shampoo|
|TV||Laptop friendly workplace|
|Fireplace guards||Room darkening|
|Bedroom 1:||1 double bed|
|Bedroom 2:||1 double bed|
|Bedroom 3:||1 double bed|
|Bedroom 4:||1 double bed|
- No parties or events
- Check-in time is 2PM - 5PM
- Check out by 10AM
- No pets allowed
- No smoking inside
- No game drives or motor bikes allowed
- No loud music as this is a nature reserve
- No picking or collecting of fauna and flora
You must also acknowledge:
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to R1500
Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
|Entering the home:|
|Wide doorway||Flat path to front door|
|Step-free access||Wide clearance to bed|
|Step-free access||Accessible-height toilet|