|8 guests||3 beds|
|3 bedrooms||3 baths|
Modern contemporary home inside the 3100ha Hopewell Conservation Estate.
- Perfect getaway for family or corporates.
- 20 minutes from the city centre or 30 minutes from J Bay.
- Sleeps 6 and 2 additional on sleeper couch.
- Situated inside a 3100 ha nature reserve and secure estate
- 55 km of trails for MTB or hiking
- Restaurant onsite
- Horse riding and guided walks available on request
- Stock with game such as zebra, giraffe, kudu and eland
- Restaurant, MTB and hiking trails
- Guided walks and horse back safaris
Interaction with guests
On request, but there is a full compliment of hospitality staff on the estate to assist.
Other things to note
Fully equipped home. Please note the house is equipped with usual appliances and cutlery and crockery but does not cater for specifics like baking equipment etc.
|Free Parking on Premises||Hangers|
|TV||Laptop friendly workplace|
|Fireplace guards||Room darkening|
|Fire extinguisher||Lock on bedroom door|
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check in from 13h00 and check out 11h00. Serviced daily.
- See house rules inside the house on arrival
You must also acknowledge:
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to £94
Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
|Entering the home|
|Well-lit path to entrance||Wide doorway|