Nyosi Tented Camp
|10 guests||5 bedrooms|
|2 beds||5 private baths|
Nyosi Tented Camp represents a modern contemporary trails camp nestled in the most sheltered valley, deep in Hopewell.
- Five comfortable tents lie within carefully selected areas to give the best possible views over the reserve.
- All Tents have en-suite bathroom facilities, allowing guests to have a hot shower after activities.
- The shared dining deck and communal kitchen is the focal area where guests will relax and enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
- The camp has two open bomas areas with four braai.
|Free parking on premises||Essentials|
|Bedroom 1||2 single beds|
|Bedroom 2||2 single beds|
|Bedroom 3||2 single beds|
|Bedroom 4||2 single beds|
|Bedroom 5||2 single beds|
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years) - Camp is remote and rustic glamping experience, so fine for children over the age of 8 is recomended
- Check-in time is 1PM - 5PM
You must also acknowledge:
- Must climb stairs - Tents are located on raised timber decks
- Some spaces are shared - Shared Lounge, Boma and Kitchen
- Amenity limitations - No wifi or mobile coverage, solar and oil laterns
- Surveillance or recording devices on property - 24 hour patrols
Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.