SIMPLY BUY YOUR TICKET FROM THE NEDBANK / VALLEY CONCERT TEAM AND ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE COMPETITION FORM & YOU COULD WIN A WEEKEND GETAWAY IN ONE OF OUR LUXURY TURACO VILLA’S AT HOPEWELL CONSERVATION ESTATE.
PRIZE VALUED AT R 8000
T’s & C’s
- Maximum occupancy of House: 8 Pax
- Subject to availability
- Prize valid until November 2018
- Self-Catering Basis
- Hopewell Conservation Estate Accommodation Rules apply
- One Ticket - One Entry
- Entry form must be completed
- Competition closes 11 March 2018
- Winner will be drawn at the Nedbank Valley Concert at 15:00
No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition
This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa
- The competition runs until 11 March 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries must be during the competition period.
- Proof of purchase during the promotional period must be presented to collect the prize. (ticket)
- The winner will be drawn at the event.The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that are unintelligible or incomplete will be deemed invalid.
- Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Closing Date: 11 March, at 12:00.
- The prize will consist of luxury self catering accommodation for maximum 8 pax.
- There will be 1 winner who will win the above prize.
- To qualify to win the prize the winner must be a South African citizen.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
- The prize winner will be decided on by the Event management team members.
- The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email and the prize winner’s name will be published on the competition websites, www.hopewellconservation.co.za and on the The Valley Concert facebook page within 7 calendar days of the prize being drawn.
- The Prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winner grants permission for the use of his/her name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and the winner absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise),liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion